BETTER LIVING COUNSELING
Counseling. Coaching. Consultation.
Here For You
As a Licenced Professional Counselor - Mental Health, I strive to use my expertise in order to create a comfortable and safe environment for you, for both in-person and telehealth sessions. Since 1995, I have been providing counseling to individuals who have entrusted me with their story and their hope for solutions. I consider that trust to be a privilege. I respect each individual, with the goal in mind to help that person find or regain sight of their inner self and strength, which can lead them in the direction of living life better. In 2009, I had the fortune to open a private practice serving a small area of southeastern South Dakota. Now in 2023, Better Living Counseling is prepared to expand! Through telehealth, we are happy to serve all of South Dakota with more Midwest states to come in the near future!
Within us lies a deep strength and power to not only endure, but to find joy, happiness, and success, finding our compass from within as well as allowing help from those who care!
Together, let us get you on your way to Living Life Better
OTHER SERVICES INCLUDE
1. Adjustments - Grab ahold of life’s changes
2. Anxiety - Create calm and a real sense of peace of mind
3. Behavior change - Set your goals and let’s make it happen
4. Change - Planning for your future in your own way
5. Decision-making - Learn your personality superpowers for decision-making
6. Depression - Alleviate symptoms and improve overall health
7. Family Issues - Relationships repair and growth
8. Feeling lost - Find your inner compass
9. Grief - Learning to continue on without a loved one
10. Health - Coping and living well with medical issues
11. Identity - Exploring who you are with self-acceptance and love
12. Life Transitions - Learn to embrace change
13. Loss - Navigating the process and finding joy again
14. Physical/Emotional/Sexual Abuse History - Learn to be free and feel safe again
15. Sexual Intimacy - Understanding your own needs
16. Trauma - Find healing and acceptance of self and of the past
GET IN TOUCH
Debra Gapp, LPC-MH, LAC, QMHP.
Master of Arts in Counseling.
Licensed Professional Counselor - Mental Health.
Licensed Addiction Counselor.
Qualified Mental Health Professional
1120 Valley View Dr, Vermillion, SD 57069, USA